Dave Penney is the owner operator of this New Zealand based company and leads a team of experienced technical and operational drilling personnel providing a wide range of expertise, innovation, equipment and solution based services. With over 28 years drilling experience, Dave and his team are well recognised in the New Zealand drilling industry for their professionalism, expertise and efficient approach. With a wide scope of work which has seen Dave involved in projects spread across New Zealand (including Earthquake work in Christchurch) and the Pacific Rim, Dave and his team have the expertise to deal with a large range of drilling services.
To be recognised as the most efficient and capable provider of quality drilling services and geotechnical drilling solutions delivering projects safely, efficiently, on time and within cost constraint.
To treat each other, our clients and stakeholders with respect, adopt efficient work methodology and technical solutions and create a culture of continuous improvement.
Our Client Commitment
Our DCN Drilling Team are committed to:
- Leading in health, safety, environment management systems and compliance
- Delivering on time, on budget
- Exemplary customer service
- Professional and experienced drillers and support staff
- Efficient identification and management of risks
- Maintaining a modern, efficient fleet
- Adopting innovative technical solutions
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards
DCN Drilling are members of:
Dave’s International and National Experience Includes:
- Various projects across the Fiji Islands—Suva, Baa Sigatoka, Lautoka, Bua Bay
- Geo-technical, bridge Crossing and micro piling—Kwajalein Atol, Marshal Islands
- Geo-technical bridge crossings, wharves and barge drilling—Majuro Atoll, Marshal Islands
- Geotechnical Drilling—US Air Force Base
- Borehole Drilling Services (combination vibratory sonic & top drive rotary) – Christchurch
- Various projects and general drilling services across the North Island